Monday, September 14, 2009
September 11-13
This weekend was busy but relaxing at the same time. It went by so fast though! Friday, I went to the Belen vs Columbus game at the FIU stadium with Caro... it was BORING. Columbus won though =) Afterwards, Caro and I watched the Season Finale of Secret Life. It was really good! She went home and we both knocked out. Saturday, I went to teh movies with Caro and we saw Sorority Row... we left 15 minutes into the movie LOL. We went to Johnny Rockets after and our waiter looked like Akon; it truns out that was his nickname. HAHAHA We layed down on her bed and talked for a little while; her mom and dad kept calling us lazy! I babysat the cutest little boys that night. Sunday was my mom's birthday and Miguel's girlfriend's birthday! My family and I went to Church and then to breakfast at Casavana with my best friend, Michael. I did homework the rest of the afternoon. We went to Benihana, one of my favorite restaurants and sang my mom Happy Birthday... the end =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment