Monday, September 21, 2009

I love my friends =))

This weekend was amazing. I went home with my friend Kristy on Friday. I went to the movies after with my boyfriend and we watched "Jennifer's Body". We went to Coldstone after & shared Sweet Cream icecream with cookie dough!! Then we walked around and talked for hours. We met up with Kristy and her friend at On the Border around 10:30 and then we just hung out with them there. When I got home, we stayed up talking till 2:00 =)) Saturday, I spent time with my sister. Later, I babysat for my parents and my friend Peenie came over. I was so happy to see her!! Sunday, I went to church, I worked out like a maniac, showered, and then I was supposed to hang out with Michael but I went out with Caro instead. We went to Johnny Rockets, where the service was horrible! and then we watched Jennifer's Body... yes, I watched it again. It was really good! We hung out after and I did her and her cousin's nails and then we ate Wendy's and I went home. I proofread my sister's paper and then I talked to my boyfriend until I fell asleep. I had an amazing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment