Monday, September 28, 2009

HAHAHA


This weekend was pretty fun. I went to the football game with my boyfriend and my friends. We saw Miggy and his gf Jackie... I missed her so much!! Afterwards, my friends and I went to Publix and each bought our own pint of icecream and went back to Kathy's house and watched America's Next Top Model. On Saturday, I got my hair cut, and I did homework all day. At night I babysat. Sunday, I went to church and did homework again. I went running and on my last lap I see Miguel standing there outside his house (he lives on my block) Oh my goodness the look on his face was hilarious. We went walking to my house and then he went running. I took a shower and ate dinner and that was pretty much my weekend. It's time for school again -__-

No comments:

Post a Comment