Monday, March 8, 2010

OFF WITH HIS HEAD!


This weekend was amazing! On Friday, I had a romantic dinner with Ileana at Friday's. We went on a quest looking for Lutz after, but we gave up and ended up sharing an ice cream at Coldstone. It was delicious! We saw Alice in Wonderland... AMAZING!!! Some guy was harrassing us to donate blood. I wanted to slap him across the face! I'm not even 18 yet! Saturday, I stayed home all day and did homework, and I watched "What Women Want," and "Twilight," for the third time this week. Yesterday, Edgar came over and we watched "Stepbrothers," while we packaged and labeled the March of Dimes bracelets. We went to see "Shutter Island," after, and then we went back to my house and hung and watched the Academy Awards with my best friend, Michael. It was a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment