

HELLO! I haven't posted anything in a while, so let me bring you up to date on what's been going on. Firstly, I ended up with a C on my report card... my first C EVER. Of course it was in Trig, but it's okay because I still received President's Honor Roll. 0:) This semester I have Precalc and Economics instead of Trig and Life Managment. I am really looking forward to this month! I'm not going to write what I did every weekend since then, but I'll tell you what I did this past weekend. On Friday I went to Shulas 2 Steakhouse with my boyfriend, and then he came over to watch my favorite movie, Zoolander. Saturday, I went to Lincoln Road with my family, and I hung out with Carolina that night. Lastly, Sunday I went over Peenie's house, and I spent the day with my grandparents and did homework. This Friday, my friends and I are going to see Dear John, and the following week, we are going to see Valentines Day for Chelsea's birthday. I am reading Dear John before we go see it. I am also reading A Walk to Remember (that movie makes me cry a river every time I see it), and The Notebook. For the Saturday before Valentines, I am going to hang out with Carolina and make it a girl's day, and on Valentines, Edgar and I are going to spend the whole day together. I don't know what he has planned for daytime, but at night we are going to the Nikki Beach Restaurant and Bar. Also, February 18 we are going to Premios Lo Nuestro! It's a Latin concert that he got us tickets for. February 20-21 is the Senior Camping Trip!!! I love February of this year! I will admit, it's very busy and hectic because of all the tests and quizzes, (I have 4 tests and quizzes tomorrow!) but it is going to be extremely fun!! I can't wait!!

No comments:
Post a Comment