

I am soooo very happy that we got 4 days off! Horror Nights was amazing! We left Thursday and got back on Friday early in the morning; I was exhausted, but I made sure to scream GOOD MORNING to Farmer buahahaha. Dracula was the best house, and in second place was Wolfman. I was too tired to do anything Friday, so I basically slept all day & I woke up around 4 to eat & then went back to sleep. Hahaha. Saturday, I went to the mall and got an outfit for the FBLA breakfast on Thursday, and then I hung out with my boyfriend. I dressed up as a racecar driver and he dressed up as a knight. My parents had a sushi samba at home with their friends. Sunday, I went to church, tried to do homework, and went to my cousin's house for her birthday. I woke up at 5:00AM to finish AP Biology work because I couldn't really concentrate at my cousin's house. This weekend was AWESOME!

No comments:
Post a Comment