Monday, October 5, 2009

WEEKEND!


Ok, so Friday I had to cancel my plans because my mom wanted me to babysit, so I just studied that day. However, Saturday was pretty eventful. I went to see Whip It with my boyfriend. Cesar and Ryan spotted me LOL It was really funny. My boyfriend was like... umm who are they? We went to Ruby Tuesdays after and then I went home and hung out with my friend, Michael. Sunday was my dad's birthday & Caro, Peenie, and my cousins came over. Michael had work so he couldn't come =( I talked to Cesar for a little while... he was in the hospital earlier taking tests for the flu. The kid next to him had SWINE! I went in the hot tub with everyone & then I showered & studied for this HUGE AP Lit test I have next hour... and that was my weekend! =D I have SAT this upcoming weekend... -__-

No comments:

Post a Comment